Loading... Please wait...

Kidde Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Detector w/ Strobe

  • Kidde Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Detector/Strobe
Price:
$179.95
SKU:
KID-LSCO2S
Brand:
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:


Product Description

Life-threatening carbon monoxide is produced when the appliances you use everyday malfunction or work inefficiently. The furnace, hot water heater, gas range, space heater and fireplace can all produce the deadly gas if not working properly. Using a carbon monoxide detector is a way to detect the gas before it reaches dangerous conditions.

The Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Detector meets or exceeds the Underwriter Laboratories standards for carbon monoxide detectors. Both the detector and strobe light are hard-wired and need to be installed by a qualified electrician. Five year warranty.

Features of Carbon Monoxide Detector:
Test/Reset button
Red alarm light
Green power-on light
Sensor lasts up to 10 years and monitors carbon monoxide levels every 2.5 minutes
Loud, piercing 85dB alarm
Contemporary design and white housing
No batteries required; 120V AC wire-in
Alkaline battery back-up for continuous protection in case of power failure

Features of Strobe:
120V AC3 wire interconnect
Bright 177 candela light
1 HZ flash rate (60 flashes per minute)
Multi-station capability; up to 24 devices
Warning: This visual signaling device has no detection means and must be used in conjunction with operating alarms.
Extra optional Lifesaver Strobe Receivers can be installed in other rooms.

Disconnection or loss of AC power will render this signaling device inoperative. Strobe will not flash in the event of a power failure.

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!


Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Kidde Lifesaver Carbon Monoxide Detector w/ Strobe to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...