- Alerts to doorbell and phone/videophone calls
- Plug for flashing lamp notification
- Sends a signal to any Sonic Alert traditional system receiver
- Requires no wires and installs in minutes
The DB200 combination model features a built-in telephone signaler and outlet for connecting a lamp. Just plug the telephone cord into a modular telephone jack (does not draw from phone line power). (Optional extra doorbell button must be purchased for use with intercoms.) Signals all Sonic Alert remote receivers.
- Selectable number of flashes
- Flash code for front and rear doors
- Works with most home intercom systems with a separate additional doorbell button sensor (sold separately)
- Built-in chime (can be turned off)
- Videophone compatible (must have built-in phone jack)
- Doorbell uses a 12V battery (included)
Add more lamps to flash in other rooms by plugging in the wireless SA201 Deluxe Remote Receiver
Add extra loud adjustable audio in other rooms by plugging in the wireless RH-100 Sonic Siren Loud Audio Receiver.