A Weather Alert System Designed for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People !
This weather alert system includes the Silent Call strobe light and bed shaker with the Public Alert certified Midland weather radio. Audible, vibration and strobe flashing (using included light and bed shaker) alert you to hazardous conditions for around-the-clock, up-to-the-minute weather information.
- SAME technology
- 7 NOAA channels
- Public Alert certified
- Selectable warning system
- Voice, siren or tone alerts
- Battery backup (batteries not included)
The Midland Weather Alert Radio can be used by itself for those needing to be contacted by a loud siren only. The weather radio has a special receiver that tunes to NOAA's 24/7 National Weather Service broadcast. This system includes the Silent Call strobe light and bed shaker to notify you by light and vibration.
Please contact NOAA for reception channels in your area.
- S.A.M.E. Digital Weather/Hazard alert feature provides you with constant monitoring of your local NWS (National Weather Service) broadcast.
- S.A.M.E. localized reception allows you to hear only messages for the area(s) concerning you
- 7 NOAA channels (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Emergency weather bulletins include alerts about: tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, ice/snow storms and other severe weather
- Emergency broadcasts might include: Amber alerts, hazardous explosions, fires, chemical spills and other civil emergencies
- Digital front panel display
- 25 programmable counties
- User selectable warning system
- Voice, siren or tone alert
- Time and alarm clock with full display
- Emergency power backup uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- AC wall adapter included
- Public Alert Certified
- Midland weather alert radio with built-in battery backup for radio only
- Silent Call strobe light
- Silent Call bed shaker
- Splitter for connecting multiple alerting accessories