Instantly stop robocallers and other unknown numbers with Panasonic's Call Blocker. A quick connection to your landline phone lets you block 16,000 numbers. Store up to 100 numbers of friends, family and others through the Allow list. When a trusted number calls, a green LED blinks on the unit. When an unknown call is received, the LED blinks red. Helps avoid annoying telemarketers and can also protect the elderly from fraud.
Panasonic’s Robocall Block machine connects easily to landline phones to block robocalls, telemarketers, unknown, international, 00 prefix and other callers. Included is a pre-programmed database of 14,000 numbers which instantly blocks robocaller numbers. An additional 2,000 unwanted numbers can easily be added manually by pressing the prominent red BLOCK CALL button which registers the number and stops it permanently. You can store up to 100 numbers of friends, family and others through the Allow List. When a trusted number calls, a green LED blinks on the unit. When an unknown call is received, the LED blinks red. A bright white, easy-read backlit LCD clearly shows incoming caller names or numbers and a bilingual Talking Caller ID lets you hear who's calling.
- Robocall database supplied by YouMail Inc.
- Stops up to 16,000 robocallers
- Easily build a personal list of allowed caller numbers
- Stores up to 100 numbers of friends, family and others
- Bright white backlit LED displays incoming caller names or numbers
- Talking Caller ID in English or Spanish
- Protects elderly persons targeted by fraud.
- Phone not included