- Cardiology-grade, high performance amplified electronic stethoscope.
- Up to 24X sound amplification provides extra listening power.
- Ambient Noise Reduction Technology cancels out 85% of ambient background noise for exceptional sound quality.
- Acoustic seal eartips and tubing provide a comfortable fit.
- Frictional Noise Reduction Technology helps reduce handling noise.
- Rugged design has been performance tested for drops and impact against bed rails and door frames.
- LCD interface with backlight.
- On-board recording, Bluetooth® and sound analysis software.
The Littmann® Model 3200 features state-of-the-art sound sensor and proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology that cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise. 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and tighter seal from ambient noise.
Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology cancels out 85% of ambient background noise without eliminating critical body sounds
Acoustic Seal Eartips and Tubing provide a comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal from ambient noise entering through tubing and eartip connections
State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope
Frictional Noise Reduction Technology help reduce handling noises compared to earlier electronic stethoscopes
Up to 24X Sound Amplification provides extra listening power; may be helpful when heart, lung or body sounds are especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient's clothing restricts your listening experience
- Easy-to-Operate Controls
- Easy to operate - menu button brings you to screen-guided commands to operate recording and Bluetooth® features
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist, Veterinarian
- Length: 27 inches
- Shows when Bluetooth® transmission is active
- Indicates remaining battery life
- Stays in battery-saving sleep mode until you start your next auscultation; uses one AA battery and is compatible with lithium batteries if additional battery life is required.
Compact USB 2.0 Bluetooth adapter for wireless connection to PC included.
FREE! Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software included
Helps you visualize heart and lung sounds to enhance the auscultation process and help hone your skills.