Enjoy all the capabilities of the BEAN® plus t-coil! The BEAN Quiet Sound Amplifier amplifies sounds and enhances your hearing experience so your conversations become more effective in the car, social situations, and at a distance. The platinum colored BEAN can be worn on either ear.
The BEAN™ with t-coil (telecoil) is a small, wireless personal sound amplification device picks up a signal and sends the sound directly to your ear. The signal can come from a hearing aid compatible phone, venues with a loop system or a neckloop.
As a personal amplification device, the BEAN™ Quiet Sound Amplifier features a built-in sensor that amplifies soft sounds while keeping the volume steady on louder noises, or even reducing it for extremely loud noises, such as fireworks or the strike of a drum.
Actual battery life may vary depending on usage and grade of battery.
How to set-up the Bean:
- Exceptional sound quality
- 15dB or 23dB gain
- High frequency amplification and excellent speech intelligibility
- Loud sounds are heard naturally with no additional boost
- Can be worn on either ear
- Battery life approximately 2 weeks with normal use in 15dB amplification depending on battery grade
- Platinum colored BEAN Quiet Sound Amplifier
- 7 eartips in a variety of sizes and materials
- Size 10 Zinc Air hearing aid batteries
- Filter tool with extra filters
- Cleaning brush
- Carry case