- Bluetooth enabled and Hearing Aid Compatible (M3/T3)
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and full color screen.
- 3G GSM 850/1900 mHz, 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mHz - NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- Available with snapMobile Service Plans: sosPlus 24-7 Mobile Monitoring Service
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with keypad lock switch
Senior cell phone that is easy to see and easy to use, just got better than ever! Phone offers nationwide 3G and 2G GSM coverage. Expand your SOS button's functionality and get 24/7 emergency monitoring by adding sosPlus Mobile Monitoring to any snapMobile service plan. Unlocked quad-band GSM world phone works with snapMobile, AT&T, T-Mobile, and all other unlocked 3G & 2G GSM service providers worldwide. No other senior cell phone offers a one touch SOS button that can be programmed to call up to 5 emergency numbers. Users love our speaking keypad function (switchable) that announces each number dialed in a loud clear voice, minimizing wrong numbers and misdialed calls. Also includes a high intensity LED flashlight for those times when you need a little light! This is quite simply the easiest senior cell phone you will ever use! Snapfon offers 100% US-based customer service. Phone features easy to use voicemail and SMS messaging.
Color:Dark grey metallic
Talk time: 3-5 hours
Standby time: 90-120 hours
SMS memory:200 messages
Included in the Box: User Manual (Eng & Sp), Battery, Wall Charger.
Snapfon uses 3G GSM 850/1900 mHz & 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. It is NOT compatible with any CDMA carriers such as Verizon or Sprint.