The Contacta Portable InfoLoop is a mobile, desktop hearing loop system compatible with all t-coil (telecoil) hearing aids, cochlear implants and induction loop receivers. Ideal for one-on-one applications such as customer service counters, information booths, meetings, vehicles and personal use.
The Contacta Portable InfoLoop is an assistive listening system that is a self contained, one-on-one induction loop. The PIL offers a hearing loop solution for a multitude of situations where communication between two people takes place such as: banks, reception desks, pharmacies, retail check-out counters, libraries, information booths, and one-on-one meetings. The over the counter aerial (PIL) can be affixed to a stand and set on a desk, mounted on a hard-vertical surface or to a glass window/partition. Once inside the electromagnetic field of the loop aerial, the end-user can automatically hear as soon as they switch their hearing instrument to the T-Coil program. For best sound quality, an external microphone is recommended (sold separately).
- Magnetic field strength distance to approximately 47”
- Built-in amplifier, omni-directional microphone and induction aerial loop
- Designed to remain ‘ON’ continuously, benefiting users so they don’t have to request assistance.
- Advanced audio processing features Automatic Gain Control
- Built-in 6-8 hour rechargeable battery
- Light weight & portable - just 3.5 pounds
- LED indicator for visual monitoring of signal and battery/charge status
- Dimensions: 11" x 10" x 4"