The ADA Compliant Deluxe Kit for hotels to provide their deaf and hard of hearing hotel guests includes a multi-function signaling system with bed shaker that alerts to the phone, door knock and alarm clock; a sound monitor for the smoke alarm; an in-line telephone amplifier; a TTY and a soft carrying case.
This Deluxe Guest Room ADA Kit is designed specifically for hotels and motels to help them comply with ADA requirements as they relate to accommodating deaf and hard of hearing guests.
It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive for your facility to be in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Other kit combinations available for your guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, or call or email us about customized options. Find out how many kits you need to make your establishment compliant with ADA regulations.
- TTY (Text Telephone): allows your guests to make calls from the comfort their hotel room
- CentralAlert Notification System CA360H Vibrating Alarm Clock/Receiver with Hanging Door Sensor: alarm clock with signaler, bed shaker and built-in flashing strobe light to alert deaf and hard of hearing guests when the alarm clock goes off, the phone rings, someone knocks on the hotel door, or if a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm goes off in the room
- CentralAlert Audio Sensor: simply place this by the hotel room's existing smoke alarm, and if the alarm goes off, the audio alarm sensor will detect it and wirelessly send a signal to the all-in-one alarm clock/signaler which will then activate the flashing strobe and bed shaker so that guests remain safe even if they can't hear the alarm going off (requires 2 AA batteries - not included)
- Telephone In-Line Handset Amplifier: plug this into the hotel room's existing room telephone line to amplify call, making it easier for guests who have trouble hearing on the phone to hear their conversations
- Soft Carrying Case: fits all of the above ADA kit components neatly for easy storage, with a handle for easy transport to and from hotel guest rooms