The Compact Vibrating Alarm Clock features a pulsing vibration alarm that is helpful for the deaf and hard of hearing, and is also convenient for those who want to wake up without disturbing their partner. This compact size vibration alarm tucks easily under your pillow and is ideal for travel. It's even small enough to carry in your pocket as an appointment and medication reminder.
The built-in fold-out stand allows for use on a nightstand and doubles as a protective cover for the buttons, preventing accidental button presses. Uses one AAA battery (not included.) 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty. Color: White with green trim. (Color may vary.)
OTHER FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- LCD display with 0.50" bold black numbers
- Choose vibration or audible (beep) alarm
- Backlight for nighttime viewing (just press Snooze to activate)
- Easy operation: 2 buttons for setting time, plus a slide switch and snooze bar
- Alarm sounds for 1 minute
- 4-minute snooze
- Dimensions: 3" wide x 2" high x 0.625" thick
- Weight: 2 oz. (with battery)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The silent alarm clock seemed a bit pricey, but had some nice features - compact and sleek and easy to read display even w/o my glasses on. I am a sound sleeper and I need to be roused multiple times each nite due to a medical condition, and this clock vibrated enough to reliably wake me up.
Like it so far. Only used it once. Will take it on my upcoming vacation.