Designed For outdoor torture tests, Timex Men's Expedition Shock XL Watch is ready for anything. It’s got vibrating alarms, a stopwatch, and a countdown timer, plus Indiglo night-light for after dark. The hardened resin case is officially shock resistant to I.S.O. standards and water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet).
- Adjustable black 22mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 vibrating & audible daily, weekday or weekend alarms; shock resistant to I.S.O. standards
- 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; occasion reminders; hydration timer; month, day & date calendar
- Black 50mm resin case with acrylic lens; negative digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving