The signaler, when used indoors, will accommodate a modular plug that mates with an RJ-11C jack (USA) or a CA-11 jack (Canada) for ringing voltage. The input voltage triggers the strobe and audible, which receive their operating power from the 115VAC, 60Hz source.
Includes a high intensity flashing strobe for visual signaling and offers a choice of four selectable sound patterns (horn, bell, single chime or vibrating chime) with a volume control. It is equipped with a weather resistant backbox for optional outdoor use with conduit enclosed wiring.
- Universal alert with strobe
- Loud attention getting electronic ringers designed for use in noisy locations or for wide area coverage
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Tamper resistant volume control
- FCC, DOC and UL 1459 approved
- UTA with strobe requires 115VAC
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty