The HD-60 is the first amplified phone to offer High-Definition Sound Technology for un-matched voice clarity, making every word vividly sharp, clear and easy to understand, all virtually without any distortion, echo or squealing. It also offers “off-hook” warnings to alert you that you’ve not reset the handset properly and thus unknowingly blocking all incoming calls.
It also features the advanced Digital Tone Settings that allow you to selectively amplify and enhance the speech frequencies that you can’t hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible and easy to understand again.
The HD-60 amplifies the incoming sound up to 600 times louder -- it is ideal for people with moderate to severe hearing loss and for those who have tried but are not satisfied with other ordinary amplified phones. One year warranty.
- High-Definition Sound Technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 600 times (over 55+dB), the most powerful in its class
- Digital Tone Setting allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again
- Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones
- Switch to turn on amplification automatically or on demand
- Automatic “off-hook” audible and visual warnings to alert improper hang-up, preventing accidental blocking of incoming calls
- Large and brightly backlit keypad for easy viewing
- 12 one-touch programmable memory buttons
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 95+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Battery back up (batteries not included) for power outages
- 3.5 mm jack for neckloop, telecoil and other assistive accessories
- Hearing aid compatible handset