The lightweight E-Scope Clinical Electronic Stethoscope is designed for use in general medicine. The E-Scope 7700 amplified stethoscope amplifies sounds approximately 30 times louder than normal acoustic stethoscopes, so hearing heart, breath, bruit, bowel or Korotkoff sounds are easier.
The lightweight E-Scope has a slim design to easily go around the neck when not being used. Great for general medicine for heart, breath, bruit, bowel or Korotkoff sounds. Amplifies approximately 30 times louder than normal acoustic stethoscopes.
- Slim-line design; lighter than an acoustic stethoscope
- Specialist Adult Diaphragm: stainless-steel diaphragm produces 50% greater sound sensitivity, a more comfortable feel, and allows listener to use the split-finger technique
- Fingertip control of volume and heart sound or breath sound filters are on the head of the stethoscope
- Volume control on the head of the stethoscope for easy increase and decrease of sound levels
- Filter control to hear heart and breath sounds clearly within their frequency range
- Automatic volume restart remembers the last volume setting
- USB-style side output jack for accessories including headphones for a second listener or connecting cables to a PC for recording purposes in electronic medical records and telemedicine
- Includes a pediatric diaphragm, plastic adult diaphragm, pediatric and infant bells, and your choice of ear tips
- E-Scope design reduces the amplification of unwanted outside room noise
- Battery-powered by one (1) AAA battery
- Automatic shut off to conserve battery power
- Maximum amplitude or sound pressure level output is 120dB at 100Hz (about 30 times louder than an acoustic stethoscope)