• Powerful hearing enhancement amplifier with 120dB sensitivity helps you hear
• Built-in microphone amplifies weak sounds and voices
• Adjustable volume control allows clear and loud hearing via dual earphone
• Picks up sound at a distance up to 100 feet away
• Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone
The Mighty Loud Ear Personal Sound Amplifier for the hearing impaired is a powerful amplification device with a built-in microphone for clear and loud delivery of voice and sound through the dual earphone. Loudness is user controlled with the variable volume control dial, which also serves as the on/off switch. The red LED on top of the unit glows when turned on. This lighweight, compact, personal hearing amplifier can pick up sounds at a distance up to 100 feet away.
Handy built-in belt clip allows you to attach it to your belt, shirt pocket, or clothing.
Main Unit Specifications:
Estimated battery life: 48 hrs; Operating Current: 14mA; Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz; Sensitivity: +/- 120dB; Signal Noise: +/- 45dB
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.75in. x 0.75 in. x 2.50 in.
Weight: 1.8 oz
Dual Earphone Specifications:
Impedance: 8 Ohm; Sensitivity (S.P.L.): 112dB +/- 3dB
90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty. Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone.
Caution: This product is not water-resistant.