Mino Personal Amplifier is a revolutionary communication aid that uses digital state-of-the-art technology to enhance speech in small group conversations, family gatherings, outdoors and in stores as well as music and TV.
- Amplifies speech and reduces background noise
- Discreet, modern design makes it easy to take anywhere
- Omnidirectional and directional mics
- Includes neckloop for use with t-coil enabled hearing aids
Mino delivers crystal clear sound, even in busy environments. Whether you wear a hearing aid or just have the occasional hearing difficulty that arises out of everyday life, the Mino helps you understand sounds and words and make listening a more enjoyable activity.
How it works
The Mino personal amplifier from Bellman & Symfon uses digital signal processing which isolates speech while removing background noise and feedback.
Using the Mino personal amplifier is intuitive. Just place it on a table or hang it around your neck. Speech will come through loud and clear. Choose to listen with headphones, earphones, Microset™, or if you use hearing aids, via a neckloop (sold separately).
The Bellman & Symfon Mino Amplifier comes with a two year warranty. The included neckloop accessory comes with a one year warranty.
- Digital signal processing
- Maximum output: 132dB SPL with earphones
- Up to 60dB of amplification
- Tone control
- Intuitive design
- Zoom and omnidirectional built-in microphone
- High gloss finish to minimize handling noise
- Can be used as a t-coil receiver (lockable)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 18 hours of use
- 2.5mm auxiliary jack
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Bellman & Symfon Mino Amplifier
- USB charger
- Main plug
- Charger cable
- Lanyard neck strap with safety clasp
- User manual
- Quick start guide