The PBTXA is white wireless chime push button compatible with the DCRXS plug-in chime/strobe receiver or VPRX vibrating chime receiver. This wireless push button is outdoor rated and features a Green LED halo that surrounds the center circular push and lights when the push button is transmitting a wireless signal.
Simply pair the push button with a receiver and mount the push button using the included mounting screws or double-sided tape. What makes this transmitter (wireless push button) different from most you find on the market is the green halo led that surrounds the center push button. When a visitor presses the button, the halo lights in a cool green color as the unit is transmitting a wireless signal to the compatible receiver.
In addition, this push button has a very easy mounting system that allows you to easily remove the wireless button from the wall when you need to change the batteries.
This push button is white with a green LED halo that surrounds the middle, circular shaped button the user pushes. When the user pushes the center button, the green led lights up to let the user know the button is transmitting to the receiver.
- White Wireless Button with green halo around push button when pressed
- Dimensions: 2 7/8”(H) x 3 5/8”(W) x 2 1/8”(D)
- Range – 1,000 ft. (line of sight) from PBTXA to a DCRXS chime/strobe receiver or VPRX vibrating chime receiver
- Powered by CR2032 Battery (included)
- Outdoor rated
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty