Photoelectric smoke alarm with integrated 177 candela bright, LED strobe specifically designed for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, public housing, dormitories and other multifamily dwellings.
The BRK 7030BSL alarm features a photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical CO sensor, an integrated 177 LED candela strobe light, an 85dB horn and sealed 3V lithium battery capable of providing backup power for smoke and CO alarm functions over alarm over a10 year alarm life without replacement. The Strobe Light is designed to provide deaf & hard of hearing individuals with an effective visual warning of a fire. The Smart Strobe has separate flash patterns for smoke/ heat and carbon monoxide dangers (when connected to a First Alert CO alarm). This helps a hearing impaired person better distinguish the present danger. The 177 candela LED strobe meets UL 1971 requirements and flashes at a rate of an average of 60 times a minute. The LED flash is also synchronized so when multiple units installed, strobes flash in unison.
- Integrated Combination Smoke /CO Alarm with LED Strobe Light – Requires only one electrical box for 3 vital functions
- 120V AC, 60Hz Hard-Wire can inter-connect up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery Backup
- Smart Strobe – Separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke (T3) and carbon monoxide (T4)
- 177 Candela, LED Strobe, with 1Hz Synchronized 60 per minute Flash Rate
- Meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL STD 1971 requirements
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM – Provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensing chamber
- Slim, low profile design
- 10-Year Limited Warranty