The Visit carbon monoxide alarm from Bellman & Symfon is part of the Visit smart home system that helps you be alerted to various events in your home. If dangerous CO levels are detected, the CO alarm instantly activates your Visit receiver that alerts you with sound, flashes and vibrations (depending on the receiver). The Visit CO alarm uses advanced electrochemical sensor technology to detect carbon monoxide and is connected to the Visit system via a built-in Visit radio module.
- Alerts to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide
- Uses advanced electrochemical sensor technology
- Part of the Visit smart home system
- 10-year warranty on both alarm and battery
- Battery: built-in powered for life, non-replaceable lithium
Works with the following Visit Receivers:
Optional Visit Bed Shaker can be plugged into either the Flash or Loud Audio receiver to vibrate while sleeping.