The Swedish designed Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter lets you know when your baby is crying or other sounds by sending a radio signal to the Visit receiver (SEE BELOW). It is wireless and very easy to use - just place the wireless unit near the baby.
Place the Baby Cry Transmitter within 6 feet of the baby, with the built-in microphone in the direction of the sound. Sensitivity switches (low - normal - high sensitivity) lets you decide when the unit activates. A delay switch lets you adjust the length of time the baby needs to cry before the Baby Cry Transmitter responds. Includes two C batteries.
- Radio frequency 433.92MHz
- Operating range approximately 100 feet
- Can be placed on a flat horizontal surface or wall mounted
- Low - Normal - High - Off sensitivity control
- Delay switch lets you decide how long the baby needs to cry before the Transmitter responds, up to 60 seconds delay
Works with the following Visit Receivers:
Optional Visit Bed Shaker can be plugged into either the Flash or Loud Audio receiver to vibrate while sleeping.