- Detects smoke and smoldering fires at early stages
- Once activated, sends a signal to Bellman Visit Alerting System Receivers (see below)
- Low battery monitoring
When a fire starts, the Visit Smoke Alarm Transmitter instantly sends a signal to any receiver from the Bellman Visit Alerting System, which will then notify you by flashing light, vibration or loud sound. The Visit Smoke Alarm provides early detection of fires so you and your family can get out safely.
It is recommended that you place a smoke alarm near any room that a fire could start in, including the kitchen, dining room, living room and bedrooms. Avoid placing alarms near bathrooms since steam can cause false alarms.
- Photoelectric alarm detects smoke and smoldering fires at early stages
- 85dB alarm
- T3 sound pattern (beep-beep-beep-pause)
- Sends signal to any Bellman Visit receiver (see below)
- Toast Mode allows you to disable alarm for 10 minutes while cooking
- Low battery monitoring – smoke alarm beeps and flashes red light when it's time to change the battery
- Test/Silent button
- Ceiling or wall mount
- Up to one year operation with one 9V alkaline battery (included)
Works with the following Visit Receivers:
Optional Visit Bed Shaker can be plugged into either the Flash or Loud Audio receiver to vibrate while sleeping.