The wireless Doorbell/Door Knock and Door Chime Sensor is part of the CentralAlert CA360 Notification System by Serene Innovations. It signals the CA360 system, CentralAlert CA-RX receiver or CA360Q Loud and Flashing Receivers to be alerted in other rooms or the CentralAlert CA-PX personal vibrating audio pager when you are moving around the house. The CA-DX sensor can also be attached to the inside of your door to detect door knocks.
To see how to register ("learn") the CA-DX doorbell/door knock sensor with the CA-360 clock/receiver, see the video below:
- Detects vibrations of existing doorbell, door chimes, door intercom announcer or knocking and sends a signal to the CA360 unit
- Easy to install with adjustable sensitivity to avoid false alarms
- 2.5mm jack for direct connection to existing doorbell/door chime
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"