The wireless Baby Cry Sensor is part of the CentralAlert CA360 Notification System by Serene Innovations. It signals the CA360 system, CentralAlert CA-RX receiver or CA360Q Loud and Flashing Receivers to be alerted in other rooms or the CentralAlert CA-PX personal vibrating audio pager when you are moving around the house to notify you when your baby cries. It monitors the baby sound in real time, stopping when the baby stops making noise. A 3-position sensitivity slide switch lets you set it to the optimal setting.
Place the unit with the microphone pointing towards the baby, about 2-5 feet away. Any loud baby sounds longer than 1.5 seconds will trigger the CA-BX sensor to send a wireless signal to all CentralAlert units. It monitors the baby sound in real time, stopping when the baby stops making noise. A 3-position sensitivity slide switch lets you set it to the optimal setting.
To see how to register ("learn") the CA-BX baby cry sensor with the CA-360 clock/receiver, see the video below:
- Activates after loud baby crying of at least 1.5 seconds
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity to detect even the softest sound
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Supports up to 3 CA-BX baby cry sensors
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"