The personal CA-PX is a wearable receiver/pager, part of the Serene Innovations CentralAlert signaling system, features a built-in vibrator, speaker, flasher and flashing icons for alerting deaf/blind and hard of hearing users.
The CA-PX Wearable Personal Receiver is a personal signaling receiver that's great for notifying an individual by vibration, sound and/or flashing icons.
It is worn using a belt-clip or can be placed in a pocket.
- Lightweight and portable
- Big and easy to see alerting icons
- Works with the following CentralAlert transmitters: telephone, cell phone, door sensor, doorbell button, baby cry, audio, motion, NOAA and SOS
- Output jack for bed shaker (sold separately)
- Last alert event recall function
- Unique vibration pattern training help users recognize/learn different vibration patterns by feel
- Bright flasher can be used as a flashlight
- Low battery indicator
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Universal AC adapter powered with battery backup (batteries not included)
- Uses 3 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries for backup (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.5" x 1"