With built-in receiver capabilities, the Alarm Clock Visit from Bellman & Symfon is a multi-functioning alarm clock ideal for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Extra loud ascending audible alarm.
- Powerful vibrating bed shaker with sound.
- Large LCD display with backlight and 4 flashing LEDs.
- Nightlight beacon.
- Telephone jack input for using the clock as a phone signaler.
- Visit signaling receiver capabilities.
- Battery backup.
The Alarm Clock Visit from Bellman & Symfon will wake you up and alert you to other events around your home. The Alarm Clock Visit has a powerful bed shaker with sound, high-intensity LED lights and a built-in audible alarm that increases in sound volume. With the built-in receiver capabilities, you'll know when your baby's crying, if someone's at the door, smoke detector is sounding, or your telephone is ringing!
- Loud 100+dB ascending alarm that spans multiple frequencies so even if you have high frequency hearing loss you won't miss the alarm
- Alarm timeout 20 minutes
- Powerful bed shaker that also emits sound directly under the pillow
- Four flashing LED lights
- Nightlight function helps guide you in dark rooms
- "Smart" snooze automatically reduces in time from 9 to 2 minutes in two minute intervals, so you don't miss that important meeting
- RJ-11 jack to connect your telephone for the built-in phone ringer amplifier lets you know when the phone is ringing
- External trigger 3.5mm stereo input jack for the Bellman Visit system's magnetic switch or door mat
- Large LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Battery backup powers all functions during a power outage, including bed shaker and LED lights (4 AAA rechargeable batteries included)
- 12/24 time format
- Bellman Visit system compatible
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 4.3" H x 3.6" D
- Weight: 13.7 oz; 390g including batteries
Watch how Bellman Alarm Clocks can prevent even Iron Man from oversleeping!