- Cardiology-grade, high performance amplified electronic stethoscope.
- Up to 24X sound amplification provides extra listening power.
- Ambient Noise Reduction Technology cancels out 85% of ambient background noise for exceptional sound quality.
- Acoustic seal eartips and tubing provide a comfortable fit.
- Frictional Noise Reduction Technology helps reduce handling noise.
- Rugged design has been performance tested for drops and impact against bed rails and door frames.
- LCD interface with backlight.
Clinical evidence shows the 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 makes it easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds as well as abnormal lung sounds.
Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology cancels out 85% of ambient background noise without eliminating critical body sounds
Acoustic Seal Eartips and Tubing provide a comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal from ambient noise entering through tubing and eartip connections
State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope
Frictional Noise Reduction Technology help reduce handling noises compared to earlier electronic stethoscopes
Up to 24X Sound Amplification provides extra listening power; may be helpful when heart, lung or body sounds are especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient's clothing restricts your listening experience
- Easy-to-Operate Controls
- Dedicated controls for power on/off, bell/diaphragm frequency, and (+) and (-) buttons to adjust sound level
- All controls and display are easily viewable while you listen
- Menu button produces screen-guided commands to customize start-up setting options
- Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) is activated when electronic stethoscope is on
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist
- Length: 27 inches
Convenient LCD Display
- Advises you of current sound level
- Shows if you are in bell or diaphragm mode
- Indicates remaining battery life
- Displays patient heart rate after 5 seconds; updates every 2 seconds
- Indicates sleep mode
- No waiting to start your next auscultation
- Battery-saving sleep mode
- Customizable backlight options
- Option to always run backlight at a reduced level to conserve battery life
- Easily activates
Auscultates Patients of Different Sizes
- Flat diaphragm for stability
- Sound pick-up happens at the center, so it's sized right for infants and adults
- Low battery multiple reminders, including an LCD display icon
- Tool-free access to battery compartment
- Operates on single AA battery (included)
- Compatible with lithium batteries for cold temperature auscultation
- Compatible with rechargeable batteries and NiMH batteries
- Weight similar to cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope
- Traditional tubing design folds easily into a pocket and drapes comfortably over the neck
- 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips patented soft-sealing eartips are included in two sizes for a custom fit
- Non-chill diaphragm
- Chestpiece designed for many different grip styles
- Rugged design
- Durable metal chestpiece
- Performance tested to withstand accidental drops to the floor and impacts against bed rails and door frames