Multi-function unlocked GSM flip mobile phone for elderly !
- GSM unlocked phone will work on Supported Networks with a NANO SIM Card (Sim NOT included in purchase) you will need to contact your Service Provider for set up and to get a Sim card
- (GSM): 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 4G LTE: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, (MFBI) contact Service provider to verify they support these GSM frequencies in the area you intend on using the device
- The battery capacity is 1350 mAh which can last 8 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well a Standby time of up to 16 days (according to the manufacturer)
- HD Voice capability:Crystal clear calls and reduced background noise. Sleek flip design protects the screen and conserves battery
- What does GSM Mean: Service providers that Use SIM Cards for services like AT&T and T-Mobile as well others that support the Bands listed above Note: It will not work on Verizon
Requires a nano size SIM card (Not included) Memory 512MB RAM, up to 1000MB ROM MicroSD Slot supports up to max 32G, Processor QCOMM MSM8909 Quad-core Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz) Camera 2MP, Talk time 2G:6H; 3G:8H; 4G: 6.8H, Standby time 330H, Dimensions 4.13" x 2.08" x 0.74", Weight 4.16 oz, Battery 1350mAh removable, HAC Rated for hearing aids: M4/T4, Audio jack 3.5 mm, includes a large keypad and display to easily navigate the icon-based menu.
Surf the web using a fast 4G LTE or Wi-Fi connection and enjoy crystal clear calls with HD Voice 2.8" QVGA internal & 1.44" external color displays Long-Lasting 1350 mAh battery, 2MP camera, with video recording Easy to use flip design & large keypad with 4G LTE & Wi-Fi