The Digi-Wave two-way communication system allows users to listen and talk to one another simultaneously and wirelessly for various group scenarios. The DLT400 is a transmitter and receiver all in one device.
The Digi-Wave 400 Series is a lightweight, portable, two-way communication system designed to easily connect employees, clients and team members. A Digi-Wave system consists of at least one transceiver and various combinations of DLT transceivers and DLR receivers. Use with headsets, microphones, neckloops (see Accessories), or built-in speaker. Combinations of one or more DLTs and DLRs can be used to facilitate different events, depending on what needs to be spoken and what needs to be heard. Typical scenarios include:
- Guided Tours – one or more tour guides (2-way), with audience participation (2-way), or without audience participation (1-way)
- Language Interpretation - one or more interpreted languages transmitted to audience (1-way)
- Intercom - with up to six people able to speak simultaneously, and even more listening
- Hearing Assistance - featuring boosted audio for improved comprehension
Using its frequency-hopping algorithm, the DLT400 avoids interference and is a very secure method of communication. The 400 Series is an upgrade of the DigiWave 300 Series which added a new user interface, a charging dock and pairing option. DLT400 includes a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery and single-unit power supply.
- Crystal-clear digital sound quality
- Communicate as a group or broadcast your audio one-way.
- DLR receiver supports unlimited listeners
- Typical range of 325 feet
- Simplified usage and set up
- Portable – no base station or rack-mounted components required
- Easy group join (for Guest units)
- Easy pairing
- Backwards compatible with Digi-Wave 300 series
- Two-year warranty