The DIGI-WAVE 400 kit makes it easier to hear in everyday situations by reducing background noise and compensating for poor room acoustics or distance from the sound source. This package is designed for two-way communication where two people can speak and hear each other at the same time.
The Digi-Wave 400 series is the next generation of digital communication systems. A new, intuitive user interface, charging dock and pairing option have been added.
This simultaneous, two-way system helps you hear in everyday situations –and you can easily access two-way communication with the push of a button. Perfect for classrooms, the Digi-WAVE 400 maximizes a student’s ability to hear, ensures that the teacher’s message is heard clearly, and provides the option for student Q&A.
The DLT400 Transceiver features full-duplex capability, supporting up to four simultaneous talkers in two-way mode, and up to six simultaneous talkers in intercom mode. Slim, lightweight, and simple to set up and use. One or two-way operation offers flexibility in an array of applications. With the push of a button, users can access two-way communication for immediate interaction or Q&A.
- Typical range up to 325 feet
- Up to 14 hrs talk time per charge / Approx. 5 hrs charging time
- Lithium Polymer battery with smart charge built into transceiver
- Easier-to-read, more intuitive OLED display screen
- 73 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Volume and tone control
- Use with earphones, headphones or neckloop (see Accessories)
- 3.5 mm TRRS stereo/mono headphone jack
- Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes
- Up to 4 simultaneous talkers in two-way mode
- Up to 15 simultaneous channels (Interpretation mode)
- Up to 4 simultaneous groups (2-way mode)
- Up to 4 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way mode)
- Up to 6 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way Intercom mode)
- 2.4 GHz (ISM band); 2402 – 2476 MHz FHSS frequencies
- Secure encryption; 87 bit (300 series compatible), 87+128 bit for 400 series
- 4-PIN group security code, Security lock on program set-up.
- Approved by FCC, Industry Canada, CE, RoHS 3, WEEE, RCM, ANATEL, KC and Giteki
- Dimensions: 4.22"W x 2.60"H x 0.50"D
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor (90 days on accessories); 6 months on internal battery
- (2) DLT400 transceivers
- (2) MIC 144 headset microphones
- CCS 061 GR grey silicone skin
- CCS 061 BK black silicone skin
- (2) DW ACC PAC4 power supply
- CCS 043 system carry case