The Digi-Wave 400 Series is a two-way, digital communication system consisting of at least one DLT transceiver and various combinations of DLT transceivers and DLR receivers. This DLR400 receiver only, has crystal-clear digital sound quality and uses (2) AAA Alkaline batteries for up to 30 hours of continuous use.
The Digi-Wave 400 system allows users to listen and talk to one another simultaneously and wirelessly for various group scenarios.
Using the frequency-hopping algorithm, it avoids interference and is a very secure method of communication. A standard system requires at least one DLT transceiver and one DLR receiver. The DLR400 receiver has crystal-clear digital sound quality and supports unlimited listeners. Use with headsets, microphones, neckloops (see Accessories), or built-in speaker. Combinations of one or more DLT transceivers and DLR receivers can be used to facilitate different events, depending on what needs to be spoken and what needs to be heard. Typical scenarios include:
- Guided Tours - one or more tour guides (2-way), with audience participation (2-way), or w/out audience participation (1-way)
- Language Interpretation - one or more interpreted languages transmitted to audience (1-way)
- Intercom - with up to six people able to speak simultaneously, and even more listening
- Hearing Assistance - featuring boosted audio for improved comprehension
- Crystal-clear digital sound quality
- Uses (2) AAA Alkaline batteries for up to 30 hours of continuous use.
- Add any number of receivers to system to accommodate all different group sizes.
- Easy pairing and easy group join (for guest units)
- Typical range 325 feet
- 3.5 mm TRRS jack with mono output. Use with earphones, headphones or neckloop (see Accessories)
- Backward compatibility with Digi-Wave DLT300
- Portable -no base station or rack-mounted components required
- 90-day warranty on accessories