Domino Classic from Bellman & Symfon is a revolutionary personal listening system that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless technology to bring out speech for people who find it difficult to hear in certain listening situations with the included stereo earphones.
Is it hard to hear remote and nearby sounds? Want something that is easy to handle?
Domino Classic is a revolutionary personal listening system from Bellman & Symfon® that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations. Domino radically improves your hearing at home work school in restaurants in the car while watching TV etc.
With or Without Hearing Aids
Domino Classic is designed both for non-hearing instrument users and hearing instrument users (with T" position) and delivers crystal-clear stereo sound free from background noise and feedback. Range: 75 feet line of sight (indoors).
Easy to Use
Domino Classic's unique design makes use very intuitive. All common features can be accessed with a single push of a button eliminating complicated menus. The Domino Classic personal listener system comes with stereo earphones all packed in a durable attractive travel case together with an international USB-powered charger kit.
How Domino Works
The Domino Classic system consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with state-of-the-art microphones. Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver microphones and converted into digital data. Speech is clarified and annoying background noise is eliminated. The transmitter sound is streamed over an encrypted wireless link to the receiver for listening with earphones headphones or neckloop. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver you can easily control the functions of the two units. This eliminates the need for a distant transmitter when you want to change a listening function.
For various users and user situations
Domino Classic is designed to help people with both mild and severe hearing loss overcome difficult listening situations: school classrooms at home watching TV meetings/seminars.
Hearing instrument users with a built-in telecoil ("T" position) may use Domino Classic as a remote and amplified microphone. The amplified sound in Domino Classic is discreetly transferred to the hearing instrument via the neckloop.
Users without hearing aids can choose to listen with headphones stetoclips or earbuds.
- High-definition audio - Domino uses digital wideband technology to stream audio in full stereo. The result is crystal-clear stereo sound with outstanding clarity and definition.
- Wireless secure encryption - Domino uses state-of-the-art digital encryption technology resulting in interference-free speech that's impossible to eavesdrop.
- Travel smart 2.4GHz - Domino uses the 2.4GHz global frequency standard. This means you can use your Domino system worldwide.
- Easy connect - Domino is ready for action with the touch of a button and you can easily connect it to your TV stereo system or MP3 player.
- Durable travel case
- Omnidirectional microphone in transmitter and receiver
- USB-powered global charger kit
- Rechargeable batteries
- Stereo earphones
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm stereo jack