- Provides clear, amplified sound to t-coil enabled hearing aids or neckloops
- Loops small conference rooms or homes up to 540 square feet
- Connects up to 5 audio sources, including TV, sound systems or microphones
The PLA 240 makes it easy for those with t-coil enabled hearing aids or neckloop users to hear once they enter the looped area.
Place the thin induction loop wire around the desired listening area, like a conference room or living room. Hook the PLA 240 to any audio device with the touch of a button, including TV, sound systems or microphones. Once a user enters the loop area, the sound signal is sent to their t-coil or neckloop, turning their hearing aid into a personal loudspeaker!
- Volume and tone control
- Automatic Gain Control stabilizes fluctuating volume
- Can be used with t-coil hearing aids, neckloops or loop receivers (sold separately)
- Connect up to 5 audio sources with the touch of a button
- Includes a remote to control power, volume, tone and audio input
- Loop up to 540 sq feet with 122ft induction loop wire (included)
- Includes mic for voice input and RCA input cables for TV/sound system input
- Dimensions: 7" W x 1-5/8" H x 6" D