The DryKlean UV is the ideal combination of small size and unmatched affordability for drying your hearing devices.
Moisture is the enemy of all types of small, electronic devices. The DryKlean UV is the perfect choice to take care of your concern.
It begins by operating a UV-C light for 5 minutes and then 4 hours of convection heat for a gentle drying cycle that pulls damaging moisture away from your hearing devices, personal sound amplifiers, ear buds…etc. and carries it out through the holes in the lid. The DryKlean UV includes a USB power supply and has a two (2) year warranty.
- Quick five-minute UV-C light cycle
- Four-hour convection heat drying cycle
- Interior dimension large enough to accommodate two hearing devices
- Operates using a USB power supply
- Compact size / Portable
- Dimensions: 4”L x 3.25” W x 1.25” H
- Long UV-C lamp life – should never need to be replaced
- Warranty – Two years from date of purchase
- WARNING: The temperature inside DryKlean UV may be too high for some rechargeable devices. If you have rechargeable devices, check with your hearing aid provider or the Mfg. before using the DryKlean UV product.
- WARNING: NEVER open the drying compartment while the UV lights is on. Looking at the UV light with the naked eye may cause severe burns to the eye.