The patented Dry-Cap UV3® is a rechargeable, open drying-cap that enables fast drying, optimal hygienic cleansing and charging of all rechargeable hearing aids, regardless of the design of the charger. The integrated LiPo battery allows for mobile use.
Moisture, body secretions and cerumen can severely impair the function of all hearing aids and lead to failure and costly repairs. It can also affect your health by contributing to ear infections.
The Dry-Cap UV3 is a class leader in the drying of hearing aids. The gentle and perfect drying has been achieved by optimizing the flow channel, air intake openings, a 7,000 RPM high-performance fan, turbo channel and drying space optimization which together improves the drying result by 25%.
The DRY-CAP UV3 has superior UV-C hygiene by maximizing the intensity and exposure time along with antibacterial blue light which effectively eliminates up to 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and fungi.
There are two modes available:
- Dry & Clean Mode is 2 hours long and the integrated LiPo battery works for up to 5 full cycles.
- Clean Mode is 2 phases of 2 minutes each and the integrated LiPo battery works for-up to 60 full cycles.
In addition to hearing aids, many other types of products can be dried and hygienically cleansed, such as cochlear processors, in-ear monitors, batteries electronics (cell phone), dental care, baby pacifiers and face masks, just to name a few.
- Simultaneous drying, cleansing, and charging of hearing aids
- Fast-drying by efficient air flow fan
- Hygienic cleansing using UV-C light and anti-bacterial blue light
- Optimum hygiene for a variety of other kinds of products
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery using USB standard cable
- Automatic turn-off after 2-hours
- Gravity sensor for safety shut-off