Includes 5 selectable strobe colors & 5 selectable audible tones....the first of its kind !
The HW-LDHSK2 Kit is a 24 volt DC doorbell system designed for apartments, hotel rooms and other areas designed to assist those with audible, visual, or physical impairments. The kit consists of one combination horn/strobe (audible & visual), one power supply and one single gang backlight doorbell push button plate. Each visual appliance strobe strength can be field adjusted to obtain 5 different colors. The horn signal has switch selection for 5 different sound outputs.
Each signal is provided with a multi-color strobe, rotary switch SW1 and SW2 for the horn.
SW1 parameters: 0=Strobe OFF, 1=Amber/Yellow Strobe, 2=Clear/White Strobe, 3=Green Strobe, 4=Blue Strobe, 5=Red Strobe.
SW2 parameters: 0=Horn OFF, 1=Chime Continuous, 2=Chime Temporal pattern, 3=Horn Continuous, 4=Horn Temporal pattern, 5=Doorbell/Ding Dong.
The switching power supply can power up to 5 additional horn/strobes. The power supply is rated for 1.0Amp at 24VDC, but you should always use the “80% rule” when sizing the power consumption needs, which means don’t account for more than .80Amp.
The notification mounting bracket can be mounted universally to single gang, double gang, 4 square, and many more boxes.
Unit dimensions: 5” (12.7 cm) high x 5.0” (12.7 cm) wide x 2.0” (5.08 cm) deep.
Features / Specs
• Notification appliances meet ANSI/UL 464, ANSI/UL 1971, and UL 1638.
• 24VDC power supply rated for 1.0A, 110/220VAC input, =/- 15%
• The power supply includes an enclosure
• The power supply operating temperature range is -20 ~ +70°C
• The doorbell is mounted on a single gang SS plate with flying leads on the back
• White backlight push button
• Field selectable strobe lens colors: amber, clear, blue, green and red
• Field selectable audible sound output: chime continuous, chime temporal, horn continuous, horn temporal, or doorbell tone (ding dong)
• Input terminals accept 14 to 18 AWG wire
• Nominal voltage 24VDC
• Unit Dimensions: 5” (12.7 cm) high x 5.0” (12.7 cm) wide x 2.0” (5.08 cm) deep
• Product compliance with NFPA 72, IBC/IFC/IRC
If needed, additional 24VDC horn/strobe units for other rooms/locations can be ordered with a kit.
Our (optional) doorbell timer relay can adjust the length of the strobe flash of your hard-wired doorbell system from 3 to 60 seconds.
* NOTE: This kit must be installed by a licensed electrician
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
HARD-WIRED 24VDC AUDIO/VISUAL DOORBELL SYSTEM KIT
Works as advertised
Excellent system and easy installation for any electrician. I like the way you can adjust the strobe's brightness and the sound of the audio. Highly recommended for any commercial or residential environment.