Adjustable strobe brightness and audio frequency/sound !
The HW-LDHSK Kit is a 24 volt DC doorbell system designed for apartments, hotel rooms and other areas designed to assist those with audible, visual, or physical impairments. The kit consists of one combination horn/strobe (audible & visual), one power supply and one single gang backlight doorbell push button plate.
If needed, additional 24VDC horn/strobe units for other rooms/locations can be ordered with a kit.
The switching power supply can power up to 5 horn/strobes with a 75 candela strobe setting. The power supply is rated for 1.1A at 24VDC, but you should always use the “80% rule” when sizing the power consumption needs, which means don’t account for more than .88A.
Strobe brightness can be adjusted individually to obtain a brighter flash. The normal visual setting for the strobe is 15 candela, but adjustments to 30, 60, 75 and 110 candela can be made. The horn signal has switch selection for low or high db output, tone: chime – slow whoop – mechanical – 2400Hz tone, continuous or temporal 3.
The notification mounting bracket can be mounted universally to single gang, double gang, 4 square, and many more boxes.
Unit dimensions: 5” (12.7 cm) high x 4.5” (11.43 cm) wide x 2.5” (6.35 cm) deep.
Our (optional) doorbell timer relay can adjust the length of the strobe flash of your hard-wired doorbell system from 3 to 60 seconds.
* NOTE: This kit must be installed by a licensed electrician
Features / Specs
• Notification appliances are UL listed and CSFM Approved
• ANSI/UL1638 and ANSI/UL464 listed
• 24VDC power supply rated for 1.1A, 88-264VAC input
• The power supply includes an enclosure
• The power supply operating temperature range is -20 ~ +70°C
• The doorbell is mounted on a single gang SS plate with leads on the back
• Tamperproof selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110
• Optional lens colors available: amber, blue, green and red
• Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG wire
• Nominal voltage 24VDC
• Tamperproof re-entrant grill
• Unit Dimensions: 5” (12.7 cm) high x 4.5” (11.43 cm) wide x 2.5” (6.35 cm) deep
• Switch selection for high or low dBA
• Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone
• Switch for continuous or temporal 3 (not available on whoop tone)
• Min. flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage
• Product compliance with NFPA 72, IBC/IFC/IRC
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent system and easy installation for any electrician. I like the way you can adjust the strobe's brightness and the sound of the audio. Highly recommended for any commercial environment.