The HA360 Master Package incorporates supervised safety, security and peace of mind. Each time a transmitter sends a signal, text will scroll by on the HA360M Main Unit's screen that displays the alert, such as “DOOR”, “PHONE”, etc.
- Transmitter Alerts Scroll on Screen
- Low Battery/Broken Link Monitoring
- Virtually Unlimited Range
- Compatible with Sonic Alert HomeAware & Traditional Receivers (with SonicBridge—sold separately)
- Includes HA360M Main Unit, Doorbell Transmitter & Bed Shaker
The HA360 Master Package will alert you to landline/videophone calls, doorbell and is a fully functional alarm clock.
Never worry about missing an alert! The revolutionary TruAlert™ D-RF monitoring technology checks your system every 2-3 minutes, 24/7 and even in the event of a power failure. If you have low batteries or a broken link the problem is reported on the HA360M's screen.
This is the first signaling system to have virtually unlimited range. There is up to 1,000 ft range between a transmitter and the HA360M. Add additional HomeAware deluxe receivers or HomeAware basic receivers to extend the range another 1,000 ft from the new receiver.
Features of the HA360M Main Unit:
- Choose to be alerted by any or all: 110dB alarm, powerful bed shaker and bright strobe
- Scrolling text is much easier to read across the room than icons typically used on receivers
- Monitoring of low batteries and broken links between HA360M and transmitters
- 1,000 ft range with an additional 1,000 ft per extra receiver
- USB port for a charging cell phone
- Automatic dimmer, dual alarm and snooze functions on alarm clock
- Caller ID for landline and videophone calls
- USB plug charges your cell phone while you sleep
- Water resistant doorbell transmitter can be hardwired into existing A/C powered chime or used as a doorbell button
- Battery Back-up for receiving alerts and full clock operation (requires 5 AA batteries—not included)
- Link up to 15 transmitters and receivers to the HA360M Main Unit
Already have the Sonic Alert Traditional Signaling System? The HomeAware will work with your existing receivers!
|SonicBridge links the HA360M Main unit with any Sonic Alert Traditional System remote receiver (BL300, SA201, SA-101, RH100 and SB1000 clock).
How to Set-Up HomeAware: